0:00 - Intro.
0:36 - Welcome. Colts game: Yikes!
3:04 - Vote for new Speaker of the House is set for Wednesday, October 28. Unless something crazy happens, it appears that it will be Paul Ryan. The more I see this play out, the more I dislike the prospect of a Speaker Ryan. And we better never remove the provision to "vacate the Chair."
7:09 - Another Republican debate is scheduled for this Wednesday (10/28). This is the 3rd; the Democrats just mustered up enough courage to host their first debate a few weeks ago. With those candidates, I wouldn't be in any hurry to showcase them either. Some writers mock the number of Republican candidates still in the field.
13:33 - Background to the Iran Nuclear Deal (Treaty).
16:42 - There were 42 Senators who came out in support of Obama's Iran Deal. Here they are.
17:55 - Iranian leaders are crazy. The oversee chants of "Death to America" and "Death to Israel", even though some try to tell us that doesn't really mean what it sounds like it means. Of course it doesn't, Libs. Gee whiz.
19:05 - Iran fights our interests and even our troops through proxy wars.
20:15 - The Islamic Republic of Iran is engaged in jihad. We are the infidel; the enemy.
21:30 - If a legislator casts a vote that, at best, enables and, at worst, supports those dedicated to committing jihad against us, our allies and our interests, then I'm going to engage in a little word play. Hence the term: Jihadi Joe Donnelly.
22:27 - We're also giving Iran $150,000,000,000 - and that will almost certainly end up in the hands of terrorist organizations. Even Joe Biden admits that in the video below.
23:12 - The Jihadi Joe theme song is loosely based on a cartoon in the mid-80s called GI Joe. The video is below.
27:17 - Iran Deal supporter's, I'd love to have you on the show to explain why this deal.
27:59 - Jihadi Joe theme song.
29:49 - Jihadi Joe is enabling the Islamic Republic of Iran to further their support of terrorism. He's an enabler of future jihad.
33:06 - I was under the impression that wind & solar were the solution to our power problems. Why do the Iranians need nuclear instead of these wonderful solutions?
34:00 - Here is a summary of SOME the problems with the Iran Deal.
- Iran is a state sponsor of terrorism.
- It is reported that Iran has killed more US soldiers since 9/11 than anyone else - and they do that through the proxy wars they fight in that region.
- There are no anytime/anywhere inspections. In fact, they get a minimum of 24 days to delete, deny, hide & obstruct.
- The Iranian chants of "Death to America" and "Death to Israel" are often overseen by the Iranian leaders - but we're told this is only for their "domestic consumption."
- The agreement "sunsets" in 10-15 years.
- Many suggest it will ignite a nuclear arms race in the region.
- We are allowing them to go down a path that will permit them to enrich uranium to a point that is closer to weapons grade uranium needed for nuclear weapons
- Iran interprets key parts of the agreement differently than we do.
- Iran doesn't have disclose anything they've done so far with their nuclear program.
- Iran will have their own personnel doing the inspections.
37:02 - Islamic teaching encourages/permits Muslims to lie to and deceive their enemies. I think those who are the subjects of the "Death to" chants would be considered a political enemy. Oh, and Iran's leaders are Islamic & we are the subject of the "Death to" chants.
41:06 - The knucklehead Senators who voted for this need to be held accountable at the next election.
42:39 - Wrap-up & outro.